Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Week 9 BOC: Frank O'Hara

I really don't know what he is talking about, but I thik it has to deal with something between his mother and father.  It sounds like his mother and father are divoced and he is reaqlly hurting on the inside and he does not know what to do about it.  As I read it a second time then it could have something to do with his singnificant other.  The poem has something to do with someone being lost, and the person in the poem really wants them back.  It sounds like they dont know how to handle themselves with out this other peron being in their life.  I can see how this can be relavant today, but it is not relavant to me.  I dont get this attacvhed to anything just incase you ever loose something.  I like to be more strong willed and be able to move on if something goes wrong in my life.  If the poem is talking about lose then there is not a time period where it can not relate to someone or somethg. 

No comments:

Post a Comment