Monday, March 21, 2011

Analysis of Project in the Real World


I really don’t know why selling this product to adults would be hard.  These candies are something that everyone can enjoy and want to eat.  Especially me.  “Two to three seconds is all someone will give to a print advertisement.”  Advertise By Design Robin Landa Page 208.  That is why it has to be a really good product that someone is really going to enjoy.  The way that I am looking at this is that its only candy and who does not like candy.  “Advertising communication depends on a synergy of visual and verbal components.  In other words the visual verbal ad equation is 1 plus 1 is 3.” Advertise By Design Robin Landa Page 208.  Everyone wants to be able to relate something to his or her own life and really think that this is a candy or product that you can do that with.  Everyone likes the movies and to sit at home and relax and this candy you can take and eat anywhere.  “ A common decision a designer faces is whether or not to use a visual as it.” Advertise By Design Robin Lana Page 138.  I really don’t see how anyone could not want to use visual as it.  The reason I say that is because like I said before the person seeing the ad or what they are looking at need to relate it to his or her self.  “To create something fresh, you need to know what has already been done.” Advertising By Design Robin Lana Page 104.  The thing that makes the product so great that I chose is that I already love it.  I go to Target and buy it all the time.  Even though it is not a candy that usually adults would buy I still love it.  I have said many ways why this candy would do great in the real world.  Sour Patch Kids got me to love them and I think that I can get a lot more people my age to love them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment