Monday, March 21, 2011

Promotion


When thinking about promotion how am I going to sell this product to the public to the age of people that I am trying to sell it too?  “Throughout the life of a campaign, which can run for a short or long period of time, you create and maintain a visual look or framework.” Advertising by Design Robin Landa Page 198.  Since I am doing a magazine ad I think that the best places to sell my product would be a men’s magazine.  The main ones that I want to use would be Motor Trend and Car and Driver.  But any kind of sport magazine would work really well to.  That is why I would also put it in ESPN and Sports Illustrated.  “ The problem is the solution.  At times there are products with features that may be perceived as disadvantages.” Advertising by Design Robin Landa Page 82.   I know that my ad is very different from what you think it should be but this is what I think would sell the most.  “ These ads can work for a variety of reason.  One reason is the element of surprise.” Advertising by Design Robin Landa Page 121.  There is not one person that sees my ad and will think that it is normal and that is why my product will sell.  “ The form of design should be appropriate for the content, the message, and the story or theme.” Advertising by Design Robin Landa Page 121.  The dising of my product was very though out and like I said I really think that putting it in men’s magazines would be the best place for them to go.  That is where my sour patch kids would sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment