Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Competitive analyses

Looking at all of my different competitors none of them try to sell to adults.  It’s always about being happy and young and saying you can only be a kid and enjoy certain candies.  "People usually don't say I don't want to be more creative."  Advertise By Design Robin Landa Page 32.  Just because a certain candy is the color of the rainbow does not mean that an adult cannot like them or fell weird when they eat them.  Most all of my competitors are ok with who they sell to they are not trying to expand on their target market, maybe because they don’t think that they can.  " It can be useful to first break the object down into constituent parts and examine the attributes of each part." Advertise By Design Robin Landa Page 38.  My competitors draw in their competition by having ads that totally only appeal to kids.  The type of kid that ask their mom standing in line at the store if they can have this type of candy.  What if you were that dad that bought it because you like it.  " Emotional benefit an intangible asset based on feelings not on a functional characteristic of a product or service."  Advertise By Design Robin Landa Page 50.  This is what my competitor has and I need to get it from them.  




This is one of my compeditors ads and all it shows is the color that it is not show who it is for.  The type of colors and product that needs to show who they want to sell their product to.  "Fully understanding the strategy and the competition before conceptual design is critical."  Advertising By Design, Robin Landa Page 72.  This is where my product is going to excel becaue not only do I sell to kids, but I sell to men too!  





No comments:

Post a Comment