Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 11:Final Evaluation

---à  This is my second time having you Mr. Pinto as a teacher.  Last quarter you had very high expectations for me and I ended up getting a B in the class.  I told my self this time I was not going to let that happen I was going to try my best and not let my self or you down as a teacher.  I though this class was a lot of work but also a lot of fun at the same time.  This is one of the only classes that you can have so much work and enjoy the work that you are doing.  There is a lot to cover in this class and we did it all very well.  I thought that the final project in this class was very interesting and it really made us all think as students.  It was something that I was not ready for, but I feel that I did a great job at.  Also being in class with a lot of fashion students I think made the class go by swift and easy.  We all had many times that we were all on the same page and all related to the things we were working on very well.  I feel that I learned a lot in this class this quarter like I have in the past in your classes.  I feel that I held up my end of the bargain and I feel that I did a lot better this time then last time and I deserve an A.

No comments:

Post a Comment