Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 7: The pitch

I am selling Sour Patch Kids to a 20 to 27 year old guy.  I am going to sell them on how amazing they taste and how you don’t have to feel like a kid when you eat them.  You can bring back the kid inside you when you use to love sour sweet things and did not care about what they were.  Talking about how you don’t have to be empresses by eating a kid’s candy.  You can be the man that you want to be and you should not care what other people think of you.  You can drive a fast muscle car and still enjoy your sour patch kids.  No matter what you are doing or no matter where you are you can always enjoy sour patch kids.  The color of them and the color of the bag should not matter to a guy that does not care what other people think.  The comercial that i am going to do for this product is have me working on my car all greasy and have Sour Patch kids all over my motor and I am eating them wheile i work on my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment