Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week Five EOC: Super Bowl Ads Good and Bad


The first ad that I chose to do has to be my favorite ad of this years super bowl.  It was the darth vader VW ad.  I have not seen this great of an ad in a long time.  Who this ad is about is a new VW car.  What the ad is about is the new Passat.  Where it is its at a family’s home.  When is the ad during the day when the dad gets off work.  Why.  This as is showing how much a family car VW is and how happy it can make your family.  How, again the ad shows how the new Passat is that much better then the old one and is does it in a very cute way!


The second ad that I chose for sure had to be the Go Daddy at.  The ad talks about the new Go Daddy girl and is talks up this amazing person then it ends up being Joan Rivers.  The only thing that was good about this ad was that it was funny.  It had nothing to do with the Go Daddy company at all.  It was just A way for people to get a laugh out of Joan Rivers.  Still to this day I really don’t know what Go Daddy does just that they have a girl race car driver as their main focus.  The ads don’t amuse me so I have never gone or wanted to check.  If they have a hot girl and it doesn’t want me to find out more about the product they are doing something wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment