Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 2 EOC: Three Ethical Questions

The First ad that I saw I had to use.  It is an old saying that men have many other interest in life then I the women that they are with.  I this particular ad as you can see it look like they are about to have sex and she is laying on her back like wanting him to do something and he is looking at her body, and it has a picture of a BMW car on her face.  The first thing that game to mind when I saw this ad was the old saying if she is not cute just put a bag over her head.  Funny but not very nice.


The second ad that I saw was really crazy as well.  It is a picture of two girls, and it looks like they are at a club.  There is a white dress on the table and they are pretending to snort it like it’s a drug.  Then on the side is says fashion junkie.  I totally understand what they are trying to say.  Women like to buy a lot great clothing a look great.  I just don’t think that you need to show it by doing drugs. 


The last one that I chose when I first saw it I could not help my self but laugh.  I think that there is a time and place for this ad to be.  I would not put it in 17 mag or something like that, but even though I really think this ad is great I can see how some women might not like it.  I think that there is a time and place for all the ads that I chose as long as the right people see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment